Baja Shrimp Tacos
- Heat avocado oil on medium heat, and add fresh garlic and shrimp.
- Start warming tortillas.
- Cook shrimp (while stirring) for about 5 minutes, then add salt, paprika, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, parsley, and cook for a remaining 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Sriracha, and honey.
- Once tortillas are warmed, divide the shrimp, onion, avocado, pineapple, and cilantro evenly into each of the tortillas.
- Drizzle about 1 tsp of sauce over the taco and enjoy!