Baja Shrimp Tacos
1-2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
1 lb Cooked, Deveined, and Tails Removed Shrimp
3 Cloves Minced Garlic
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
2 tsp Dried Parsley
1/4 Diced Red Onion
1 ea. Diced Avocado
1/8 Pineapple Cut into Tidbits
1/2 cup Chopped Cilantro
12 ea. Mission Yellow Corn Tortillas
1/4 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
1 tsp Sriracha
1 tsp Honey
- Heat avocado oil on medium heat, and add fresh garlic and shrimp.
- Start warming tortillas.
- Cook shrimp (while stirring) for about 5 minutes, then add salt, paprika, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, parsley, and cook for a remaining 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Sriracha, and honey.
- Once tortillas are warmed, divide the shrimp, onion, avocado, pineapple, and cilantro evenly into each of the tortillas.
- Drizzle about 1 tsp of sauce over the taco and enjoy!
Serves 12, Serving Size: 1 taco
Good Fats, Protein Rich