Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai
1 medium-sized spaghetti squash
2 tb avocado oil
6 oz pre cooked chicken
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 small red onion, diced
1 cup broccoli slaw
1/2 cup bean sprouts
2 tb coconut aminos
2 tb sunflower seed butter
1 tsp sriracha
1/2 teaspoon garlic
½ tsp ginger
2 tablespoons pepita seeds for garnish
lime, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roast spaghetti squash.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add a splash of coconut aminos and then add garlic, onion, and broccoli slaw. Cook until soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add in bean sprouts, 3 cups of the cooked spaghetti squash, and the cooked chicken
- Lower heat and add sunflower seed butter, sriracha and remaining spices. Stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust spices as needed.
- Serve immediately with lime and pepitas.
Time & money saver
Use fully cooked chicken or shrimp.
Buy pre-cut veggies; garlic, onion and carrot.
Buy a single pack of sunflower seed butter if you don’t intend to use the full jar.
Quick & Easy, Wheat/Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free